Any 310's in the S.F. Bay Area of California?

Oct 4, 2014
Catalina 310 73 Monterey
Greetings all,
My wife and I are in the process of searching for a new (to us) boat. We are very interested in the 310, but there are none for sale near us. I have been aboard one, at the Oakland sailboat show back when they were in production, but my wife has not. Between my description and pictures and videos of boats for sale in other parts of the country, she likes it a lot, but that is not the same as actually being aboard, walking around and getting a feel for it.
My question for the group is; are there any 310's in the bay area that we could go take a look at for an hour or so? Just to see if it really fits what we want before we go after a boat in another part of the country. We live in Monterey, so anything within a couple hours drive or so would be great.

Thanks,

Tom

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
Hi. I would get in touch with the C310 Association Commodore or Secretary, whoever has the membership roster for their association. They may be able to get in touch with someone with a 310.

May 3, 2008
Catalina 310 Catawba Island
Tom: Send me your email address and I will give you the contact info for two owneres, one in Sausalito and the other in San Jose. Bob James, Association Editor C310. bob@advancedreading.com

Clydo

May 28, 2013
Catalina C310 SF Bay/Delta
Greetings all,
My wife and I are in the process of searching for a new (to us) boat. We are very interested in the 310, but there are none for sale near us. I have been aboard one, at the Oakland sailboat show back when they were in production, but my wife has not. Between my description and pictures and videos of boats for sale in other parts of the country, she likes it a lot, but that is not the same as actually being aboard, walking around and getting a feel for it.
My question for the group is; are there any 310's in the bay area that we could go take a look at for an hour or so? Just to see if it really fits what we want before we go after a boat in another part of the country. We live in Monterey, so anything within a couple hours drive or so would be great.

Thanks,

Tom
Tom - I have owned my 2003 C310 for little over two years and am very
happy with it. At present it is located at Bruno's Island about
hour and half from San Jose up in the Delta. Should you like to
make the drive would be happy to have you spend as much time
as you like to look over the boat.

Clyde Thorington
San Jose, CA