Antique Autopilot

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marc C

Hello, I have a old Tillermaster autopilot that is broken. Would anyone out there know who could fix this vintage equipment? I would also be interested in purchase of a working Tillermaster for my old boat. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. sailvisor@hotmail.com

J

Joe Barrett

Autohelm

Marc, autohelms are the cat's meow..They are awesome to have on a boat. I don't know where you sail but I would simply invest in a new one.I wouldn't go on a long trip without one. Raytheon 1000 autohelms are only about $300. I sailed from Key West to Naples in an O'Day 272 in 9 ft seas with the unit and it's great. Try a new one!

T

Travers Tapper

Tillermaster

Marc, Tillermaster used to be in SoCa. They went out of business but someone there started a business fixing them again and actually had ones for sale. They used to advertise in the SoCal sailing rag. May be someone on the list that lives there can help you out. Travers

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
Midnight Marine

was the name of the outfit that continued to repair Tillermaster products. They were in Costa Mesa, CA. However, I understood they are no longer in business, and I do not find them listed in a marine directory. You might just try a marine electronics person. Nothing to lose. Rick D.

Status
Not open for further replies.