Annapolis Show re visit

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
If anybody wants to join , I've made a reservation at the Iron Rooster for Thursday at noon. If you wish to join, ease send me a PM so I can update the number of folk attending. We'll be on the second floor.

dj

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Anyone who wishes to join several of us at noon Thursday for lunch at the Iron Rooster please drop me a PM so I can update the reservation.

Looking forward to a lovely show!

dj

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Just popping this back up.

If anyone can join us for lunch on Thursday at noon in the Iron Rooster that would be great. So far there are three of us, and respective significant others, (although mine can't come this year) meeting for lunch.

The Iron Rooster is a nice restaurant close to the show. On Thursday they do accept reservations which they don't always do depending upon projected crowds.

If anyone can make it that hasn't already told me, please send me a PM so I can update the reservation. We'll be meeting on the second floor of the restaurant.

dj

p.s. and if you just show up, I expect they can handle it, within reason...

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Yeap - sent you a couple notes.

dj

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
@Scott T-Bird, @lehighsail and I plan to arrive around 10am on Friday.
If you're be at the show on Friday and have time to meet up send me a pm. I'll share my cell and we can plan a rendezvous.
Maybe we can meet for a late lunch. I was planning on The Boatyard Grill but can be swayed to go elsewhere.