Annapolis Boat Show Promo Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed H

Sep 15, 2010
Hunter 33_77-83 Regent Point Marina, Virginia
I have been holding out buying my tickets... Anyone know of a valid "promo code" to get a discount? Thanks. Ed H

Mar 26, 2011
Corsair F-24 MK I Deale, MD
I have been holding out buying my tickets... Anyone know of a valid "promo code" to get a discount? Thanks. Ed H
Personally, I can't see paying for the opertunity to spend money.

Apr 22, 2001
Hunter 420 Norfolk, VA
Ed,

Just go over to Caroline.. tell her your thinking of trading your current Hunter for a new one and you'd love to come up to the Boat Show to see them...
look sincere.. and she just might give you a comp ticket.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Free

I was looking to trade in my 2001 Hunter and looking to get a new Hunter and the salesman had free tickets waiting for me at On Call at 2 or 3 sailboat shows up in New England in 06 and did buy my new 07 H-36 at the Newport Sailboat show.
nick

Ed H

Sep 15, 2010
Hunter 33_77-83 Regent Point Marina, Virginia
Ed,

Just go over to Caroline.. tell her your thinking of trading your current Hunter for a new one and you'd love to come up to the Boat Show to see them...
look sincere.. and she just might give you a comp ticket.
Great Buck... I was going to do that but now it is broadcasted all over the web...

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
Yacht owners ...

forever angling to avoid reaching into their pockets for a few dollars. Alligator arms, isn't that what we seem to have? It's no wonder that the universal complaint of marinas is that sailors think that since the wind is free, everything else should be as well. If the shoe fits ... ! :redface:

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
I am trying to make the show this year. If anyone is going to be there let's have drinks one night. Course noon-thirty works for me too.....

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
It's going to be 5 o'clock somewhere ... we went to the Newport show because we had never spent any time there before and were glad we did. I'd like to go to the Annapolis show, but probably can't give up the weekend with all that is happening ... and I missed out on some great sailing last weekend and don't want to miss out again!

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
The boat-show special savings easily pay the cost of admission. If you are lucky you will share some dock space with sailing rockstars like Don Street, and Matt Rutherford. Oh yeah!

Mar 21, 2004
Hunter 356 Cobb Island, MD
Mainsail, what day are going to be there? I'll be there on Friday....

Pain Killers....

Feb 6, 1998
Canadian Sailcraft 36T Casco Bay, ME
Mainsail, what day are going to be there? I'll be there on Friday....

Pain Killers....
Probably Thursday through Sunday. Why not make a "business trip" out of it. So who's taking me sailing........:D

Gunni

Mar 16, 2010
Beneteau 411 Oceanis Annapolis
I'm going to the Show on Thursday, sailing Saturday, unless the weather turns to snot. Down Easter's welcome.

MrBee

Dec 30, 2008
Irwin 34 Citation Middle River, Md.
not sure if we'll be there Saturday or Sunday, Probably Sunday. If I know for sure I would tell you when and were. Our boat will be hauled that week so it depends what we get done before it goes back in. We are not big spenders but enjoy the day away from the home. Window shopping anyone !! It's a fun day away from the norm. AND can be a great education for those future "Wants"

Brian

Sep 29, 2008
Catalina 310 #185 Quantico
Just heard Matt

The boat-show special savings easily pay the cost of admission. If you are lucky you will share some dock space with sailing rockstars like Don Street, and Matt Rutherford. Oh yeah!
Matt came out to the Quantico Yacht Club last Friday and talked about his trip around the Americas. Seems pretty down to earth.

Maine, I will be there Friday, but going to the Oyster Festival on Chincoteague on Saturday. Perhaps we can meet at Pussers.

Feb 21, 2008
Hunter 33 Metedeconk River
I am sure that guys like Jim Seamans & Maine Sail do not consider themselves "rock stars" but to some of us who have followed some of their trips and posts they are approaching celebrity status. Maybe you could just set a place for all interested to meet for a "meet & greet" to even just say hello in person. Like refreshment time on Friday (4-5PM).

chp

Sep 13, 2010
Hunter 280 hamilton
I'm hoping to be there on Sunday. Post a time and meeting place and see who shows up.

Salty

Dec 2, 2008
Catalina 390 14 Perth Amboy, NJ
I'll be there on Saturday and maybe Sunday if need be.

Apr 8, 2010
Frers 33 41426 Westport, CT
Argyle38 and I are planning on being there Saturday, hoping to drive down on Friday afternoon / evening and coming back sometime Sunday.

Still trying to secure a berth on a boat for the two nights. Anyone want to get together for a beer or 3, PM me your cell # and I'll do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.