Animal poop

Oct 26, 2010
Hunter 40.5 Beaufort, SC
Where I come from we refer to that as "high speed lead poisoning". If it is on your farm and you are not in the city limits in most states you have every right in the world to rid yourself of pests. I made my gas money in Indiana growing up trapping muskrat and mink and hunting racoons at night during season. $1.50 for a muskrat, $10 for a mink and $3.75 racoons. By the time I was in college, racoons were $30 each and you never saw a dead one on the roadside. We used dogs for hunting the racoons. It was a different time back then. Sorry if I've offended anyone but that was the way I grew up.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
The Animal Technician that caught my Raccoon the first round used that tried and true remedy. Worked like a charm. The problem with raccoons is that they have a deep back bench. Don't get me wrong. I like wildlife. I'm watching a pair of Sandhill Cranes tend to their chicks. I've ceded my yard to Bobcats at night. I can sleep to the call of Coyotes on occasion. None of these try to get in the wall of my dwelling.

MitchM

Jan 20, 2005
Nauticat 321 pilothouse 32 Erie PA
i have a stash of 10 # of crystallized fox pee ordered from the internet. which i scatter in the cockpi and on the foredeck under my waterproof winter cover. it doesnt stink (to me) unless it gets wet. but it sure does repel critters in the garage, and under boat covers.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
i have a stash of 10 # of crystallized fox pee ordered from the internet. which i scatter in the cockpi and on the foredeck under my waterproof winter cover. it doesnt stink (to me) unless it gets wet. but it sure does repel critters in the garage, and under boat covers.
So reading this thread. it occurs to me that there are people out there who earn an income collecting coyote and fox pee.

Good to tuck away for those days when my job ticks me off....:poop:

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
So reading this thread. it occurs to me that there are people out there who earn an income collecting coyote and fox pee.

Good to tuck away for those days when my job ticks me off....:poop:
And how long do you have to follow these animals to catch the pee?