Anchor Roller for Vision 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack

I have a Vision 32, and the Anchor roller is way too small. The roller is an integral part of the plate making up the stem of the forestay, so I don't think any of the anchor rollers on the market will fit, and am looking at having a new one made. I would like to have one that could hold the anchor, too. Has anyone had any experience with this?

J

JIM MURPHEY

Good Question

Jack, I 'm also looking for a solution to the same problem. If you solve the problem please let me know, I'll do the same. Jim

H

Hrab John

Anchor Roller headache

I agree with you totally,it is inadequate. Have installed an anchor roller for a 35 lbs Bruce with 65 feet of chain. I purchased a stock (West Marine) bow roller, and reinforced it.URM-3, page 544 West Marine Catalogue 2000. I drilled a large whole (size of the emergency tiller cover) on the port side of the chain locker.Closed it with the similar cover. This was made in order to secure the through bolts drilled through the stem and the fiberglass. Works perfect. easely done. Let me know if you need further details

H

Hrab John

Vision Bow Roller

Forgot to put my e-mail in my last answer: senta@videotron.ca. I would be glad to assist anyone on this particular difficult problem specially since the answer was finally easy and it works very well. J.B. Hrab

W

Wayne Ballard

Pix of V 32 anchor roller solution

Any pictures of your anchor roller solution available? wayne Ballard V 32 Quackers

Status
Not open for further replies.