Anchor Light Bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2006
- - South River, Chesapeake Bay
I think our anchor light bulb has broken. Does anybody know what the replacement bulb is to save going up the mast twice. Thanks in advance. Hunter 410 Year 2000

Aug 26, 2006
Hunter H380 Palafox Pier Pensacola
Check the manuals

that came with the boat. My '99 H380 has an aqual signal. I took the manual to West Marine and after an hour they crossed over to an Ancor bulb. It was a 25 watt bayonet bulb that cost me $19.00 I don't tknow the number on it because my maintenance man at work it taking it by a lighting distributor to see if they have an LED replacement. My anchor light is tough on by house battery. In a day or two I will be able to give your either the Ancor number or an LED replacement. JohnnyMac H380 S/V Dawn Treader

D

Dave

Just did mine

I just replaced mine on my 2002. I have a Selden Mast. When you do replace it make sure you clean out the socket. I had to install and then clean to keep the bulb on. If you have a SeldenMast I can get the number for you on Thursday when I go to my boat. I am in San Diego for a couple of days and will go to boat from here. I will check this post Thurs and if you still need number, I have a spare bulb at the boat. When I ordered the bulbs I always order two. Dave

Mar 19, 2006
- - South River, Chesapeake Bay
Found the Bulb

Just for the record we got the new bulb fitted today. 12v 10w Bayonet Bulb 0.83 Amps Precision Lighting Dual contact index T8 Navigation Trade number 10800 Model # 810800 I am very interested to hear about the "LED" replacement - please let me know how you get on. Thanks for help. Andrew

Aug 26, 2006
Hunter H380 Palafox Pier Pensacola
LED replacement

I might have found the LED replacement for the AquaSignal 50 bulb. I have ordered one figuring that it would be worth $12.00 to find out if it works. It will be 2 weeks before I know for sure as the Admiral and I are headed for a 2 week trip up to the North Channel of Lake Huron. The bulb should be there when we get bsck. I found it at LEDLight.com It is an 1157 and is on the bottom of the 1st page. JohnnyMac H380 S/V DawnTreader

E

Eric on board Selah

Orca Green

I went up once and the Admiral went up once, $18 a pop and never at an opportune time. So we bought an Orca Green LED, which works great, the draw on the battery bank cannot even be noticed and it shuts itself off at dawn. Should last for longer than I own the boat. We love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.