Airies+Catalina 38

• Thread starter Sassy, San Franicsco
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sassy, San Franicsco

We have just purchased a Catalina 38 and would like to mount our Aries Windvane on it. I'd like to hear from others who have mounted an Aries and what their experience was. Any problems (challenges)? Thanks, Darrell Erickson "Sassy"

G

Gary

Catalina 38

CONGRATULATIONS on your new 38 purchase. If you want to hook up with other Catalina owners on S F Bay, you can email me at jsail@castles.com. We are predominately 36s, but have 42s and a 38 in our group.(we even have an Erickison 35 and a Gulf star 50.Regards Gary

J

John Foy

Cat 38

I cannot offer much help with the Aires windvane, but if you want to talk about 38's in general, there are two of us with boats at Marina Village in Alameda. Between us have done quite a bit to our 38's and would be happy to help you out with whatever we can. John Foy

D

Darrell

Catalina 38

John, we got your response to my posting about an Aries. Can you send me your em address so we can chat about 38s? Please send to Abbywan@aol.com. Thanks, Darrell

S

Sassy, San Franicsco

Catalina 38

Gary at Castles.com. Thanks for your response to my Aries article. I'd like to contact you directly but the em address does not work. Please contact me at Abbywan@aol.com. Thanks, Darrell "Sassy"

Status
Not open for further replies.