Access stereo panel above chart table

Jul 25, 2020
Beneteau 423 Ventura, CA
How does one access the panel where the stereo and VHF are installed above the chart table? Breaker panel swings out, but how does the adjacent panel open? I need to check why the cockpit speakers aren't working.

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace
Is there a microwave above the panel? If so, the access may be through the top by removing the microwave. The microwave might be crewed down to a board that’s screwed into the cabinet. At least that’s how they did it on the 37.

Jul 25, 2020
Beneteau 423 Ventura, CA
This is a 423 so the microwave is on the starboard side in the galley. What I'm trying to figure out is how to access the panel to the right of the breaker panel that holds the VHF, battery display and the Sony radio. So far I don't see any screws or latches to undo. The two screws to the right of the breaker panel open up that part of the panel, but not the part holding the radio, VHF, etc.
IMG_1220.jpeg

Apr 6, 2019
Beneteau 423 Portland, OR
There are two screws on the top shelf just behind the vertical face. (where the basket is in your photo). After removing them, tilt the top portion of the vertical panel outward and then gently lift the vertical panel from the bottom which disengages the two plastic clips holding the vertical panel to the bottom of the cabinet.

Jun 9, 2020
Beneteau 361 North East, Maryland
There are two screws on the top shelf just behind the vertical face. (where the basket is in your photo). After removing them, tilt the top portion of the vertical panel outward and then gently lift the vertical panel from the bottom which disengages the two plastic clips holding the vertical panel to the bottom of the cabinet.
Thanks! Was wondering how to access that area. Purchased a 2001 B361 a month ago and am planning on a Victron upgrade to the Xantrex Freedom 20.