A different perspective on tropical storms

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andy Howard

I just wanted to share the following site with everyone, especially all of us southeast and gulf coast sailors. If your like me you start paying attention to the NOAA and NHC tropical outlooks this time of year. I stumbled across this guy, Joe Bastardi with Accuweather recently and I really like his perspective. About half way down the page on the right is: JB's Tropical Outlook Streaming Video Links with 3 different connection speeds. Bastardi records a daily 5 minute briefing using maps and projections that are teaching me alot about weather forcasting in general, and he's not afraid to go out on a limb and make a few mistakes. All in all, it's become another tool that I rely on.
 
J

Jack Tyler

Excellent trop storm summary, Andy - thanks!

Sure helps to have broadband! Jack
 
Status
Not open for further replies.