A Cherubini/Hunter gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sanders Lamont

As of a week or so ago there were three 37 cutters in our marina at Alameda: two on Gate 8 and one on gate 9.(Autumn Breeze, Good news and No-Name-Yet owned by Gary). Any more of any size nearby? We should get together one weekend this summer to share notes, stories and a brew. Ideas? Suggestions? Sanders

Jun 9, 2004
Hunter 37-cutter San Francisco Bay
Absolutely Chris

Size has never been a determinant of character.

D

Dick Cuthbert

Add me too

I also have a Cherubini 33 ------- count me in ..........

Jun 21, 2007
Hunter Cherubini 36_80-82 Sausalito / San Francisco Bay
Yes to the Cherubini Gathering

Dear Sanders: Yes, I am interested to join the proposed Gathering. I have just recently purchased, "Wildaire" a 1980 Cherubini Hunter 36' which is safely residing out of the water at Nelson's dry yard across from the "Hornet" at the Alameda Naval air station. I'm planning to take my time for the first part of the summer with various maintenance and refurbishing projects and to develop a feel for the boat's systems and features. Then when a berth becomes available in Sausalito (very close to my home), I will venture across the bay. Please let me know when/(if) the gathering will take place. I would very much like to meet other owners of Hunters built in the earlier years. regards, Richard Jardine

Status
Not open for further replies.