A/C Water Strainer

KZW

May 17, 2014
Catalina 310 #307 Bluewater Bay, FL
Water Strainer

Does anyone know of a source for the water strainer shown in the pictures? The strainer goes with the water supply to the Catalina installed air conditioner. I contacted Catalina and they asked me to contact Dometic, maker of the Cruisair A/C system. They have not replied.

I’d like to obtain both the strainer screen (which has a hole in it) and the plastic cap, which is crazing. The screen is 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter
Picture 1 shows the assembled strainer
Picture 2 shows the strainer cap with the screen in place
Picture 3 shows the cap and strainer apart with a ruler

Attachments

Sep 15, 2009
S2 9.2a Fairhope Al
Water Strainer

Does anyone know of a source for the water strainer shown in the pictures? The strainer goes with the water supply to the Catalina installed air conditioner. I contacted Catalina and they asked me to contact Dometic, maker of the Cruisair A/C system. They have not replied.

I’d like to obtain both the strainer screen (which has a hole in it) and the plastic cap, which is crazing. The screen is 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter
Picture 1 shows the assembled strainer
Picture 2 shows the strainer cap with the screen in place
Picture 3 shows the cap and strainer apart with a ruler
try this http://www.sherwoodpumps.com/en-us/Products/Raw+Water+Strainers/

Mar 15, 2011
Catalina 310 Gloucester Point, Va
Please see West Marine catalog..Page 537, Shurflo Raw Water Strainer...you need item 7925308, Strainer, it is Shurflo item # 94-726-00. I have replaced this stainer screen many times...I would not worry about crazing in the plastic bowl.

KZW

May 17, 2014
Please see West Marine catalog..Page 537, Shurflo Raw Water Strainer...you need item 7925308, Strainer, it is Shurflo item # 94-726-00. I have replaced this stainer screen many times...I would not worry about crazing in the plastic bowl.

From the on-line picture it looks like it will work. I will trundle down to West Marine and take a look!

Thanks very much!!! Gotta love this forum.:)

Last edited:

KZW

May 17, 2014
Installed it today. Perfect. Thank you very much!!!