A brief absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a heads-up that I'll be away from the site for a while to deal with a medical issue. It's not fatal so if you were hoping for regime change... you've got a long wait ahead of you. :)

I will be back in the spring and prior to that, checking in as time allows. While I'm gone Brian D will be filling in as the site administrator. I fully expect everyone to give Brian and the moderators complete cooperation.

In case of problems, the same procedures are still in effect. There are three ways to get help (in order of priority):

1. Report posts using the Report link

2. Submit a customer service ticket at SailboatOwners.com customer service

3. You can also PM Brian but I suggest using the Report link instead

Y'all stay warm this winter and I look forward to reading about your commissioning plans in the spring!

Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Get well soon. Glad it's nothing really serious. And I promise to suspend all bickering until spring. :laugh:

Mikem

Dec 20, 2009
Hunter 466 Bremerton
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to post a heads-up that I'll be away from the site for a while to deal with a medical issue. It's not fatal so if you were hoping for regime change... you've got a long wait ahead of you. :)

I will be back in the spring and prior to that, checking in as time allows. While I'm gone Brian D will be filling in as the site administrator. I fully expect everyone to give Brian and the moderators complete cooperation.

In case of problems, the same procedures are still in effect. There are three ways to get help (in order of priority):

Y'all stay warm this winter and I look forward to reading about your commissioning plans in the spring!
Hurry back. We will miss you. God bless.

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Hi everyone,

As I was reading this I thought you were going to say

"I fully expect everyone to give Brian and the moderators a really hard time".

Come back soon!

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Sailing back to the Chesapeake
Best of luck with your medical treatment. You will be missed and we'll try, at least, to behave...

dj

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Best wishes Phil... Return to us soon. May Medical Science treat you nicely and send you back rebuilt, bigger stronger and faster:yikes:.... Bionic Phil!:dancing:

HMT2

Mar 20, 2014
Hunter 31 828 Shoreacres, TX
Phil, my prayers and thoughts are with you, look forward to hearing from you in the Spring

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
I wish you the best Phil. If physical therapy is to be part of your recovery, be sure you obey the therapist. It makes all the difference.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
be sure you obey the therapist. It makes all the difference.
Yea, because many of them were former drill instructors and they are skilled in making their displeasure with your performance and issue.... :yikes:

Jul 13, 2010
Precision 23 Perry Hall,Baltimore County
Maybe he is really going somewhere sunny and warm.One can hope;)

Dec 14, 2003
Hunter 34 Lake of Two Mountains, QC, Can
Best to you, Phil.. I hope that you get well really soon and that the rest of the R & R time sees you under balmy weather in some nice place. Looking forward to seeing you back in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies.