44PH Info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Hello all, My fiane & I have our Willard 40 trawler up for sale and are in the process of searching for the right SAILboat for us to cruise the islands on. The "planned" trip is 6-12 months. I first heard about the 44PH as a kid (I'm now 33) and have always loved the design. The question I have is...are the reall sailboats (as in do they sail decently)? Or are they simply powerboats with a glorified mast on them? I did a search on yachtworld and there are several for sale...including one with a flybridge. Is that a fatory thing? Or owner modifiction? How common where the flybridges? Any disadvantages/problems with them? I'd love to have both inside and outside stearing and a flybridge would be wonderful. Also, where can I find more info on them? Seems to be really lacking out there. Any links/info you can provide would be greatly appriciated

D

Dave

Hello all, My fiane & I have our Willard 40 trawler up for sale and are in the process of searching for the right SAILboat for us to cruise the islands on. The "planned" trip is 6-12 months. I first heard about the 44PH as a kid (I'm now 33) and have always loved the design. The question I have is...are the reall sailboats (as in do they sail decently)? Or are they simply powerboats with a glorified mast on them? I did a search on yachtworld and there are several for sale...including one with a flybridge. Is that a fatory thing? Or owner modifiction? How common where the flybridges? Any disadvantages/problems with them? I'd love to have both inside and outside stearing and a flybridge would be wonderful. Also, where can I find more info on them? Seems to be really lacking out there. Any links/info you can provide would be greatly appriciated

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Dave...

Welcome. I have some data on the 44 that I can email you. All the files have been zip'd. You will need some way of unzipping them. Send an email to takara(at)legendary(dash)prime(dot)com. I will send the zipped files to you. The size of the file is about 500k. As for the boat, I don't have any info about that particular boat, sorry. Good luck.

Feb 17, 2006
Lancer 27PS MCB Camp Pendleton KF6BL
Dave...

Welcome. I have some data on the 44 that I can email you. All the files have been zip'd. You will need some way of unzipping them. Send an email to takara(at)legendary(dash)prime(dot)com. I will send the zipped files to you. The size of the file is about 500k. As for the boat, I don't have any info about that particular boat, sorry. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.