356 anchor light question

Jun 17, 2012
C&C 35 MKIII Manitowoc, WI
We Have a 2002 356. Over time we have replaced all the incandescent bulbs with LED's. All except the anchor and steaming bulbs. So before I scale the mast to determine bulb size and type...go buy them and scale it again-ugh..can any sailor with a like model provide the built type (bayonet, etc) wattage and dimension? A photo would be great. Or...if you know of an online resource base with this info that would be great.
Thanks for your help
Jim n Kathy
SV SamiDog
Boyne, City, MI

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Things may have changed since the yard did mine in 2013 but a whole new fixture was placed. It was not just a bulb replacement. That was what I was advised to do. The mast was down at the time.

Dec 19, 2006
Hunter 36 Punta Gorda
Can you possibly get a picture and my light has I think white base and the clear lens on top that screws off and one bulb for steaming and another bulb for anchor light.
My bulb Bay 15D 18P CW cruising solutions $30.00 shipping $43.00
I did climb up two times to be sure 2007 H-36
Nick

Apr 11, 2010
Hunter 38 Whitehall MI
We Have a 2002 356. Over time we have replaced all the incandescent bulbs with LED's. All except the anchor and steaming bulbs. So before I scale the mast to determine bulb size and type...go buy them and scale it again-ugh..can any sailor with a like model provide the built type (bayonet, etc) wattage and dimension? A photo would be great. Or...if you know of an online resource base with this info that would be great.
Thanks for your help
Jim n Kathy
SV SamiDog
Boyne, City, MI
Check the store section of this site. They have listings of parts by Hunter boat model. For my 38 they had a picture of the light fixtures used on the boat. In each listing they had the incandescent bulb and the LED bulb listed as part options.

They may have for your model too

Jan 5, 2017
Hunter 356 SF Bay / Delta
FWIW we just replaced ours with the equivalent LED fixture, Aqua Signal Series 34 Masthead/Anchor Led Light W/White Housing. Under $200 and it bolts right into the existing holes. I've had enough LED replacement bulbs fail that it was worth it -- I want to avoid climbing the mast if I can help it.