336 prop size

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SunHunter

SunHunter is on the hard. I have attempted to determine prop size, but there is a pit right where the sizing is stamped. I know it is a 13X something. Can anyone tell me what size prop Hunter put on these boats back in 1995-1996? Thanks

Dec 3, 2003
Hunter Legend 37 Portsmouth, RI
Check This Site

Select the "Boat Information" tab and then select your model and then "specifications". You will see the prop size. I would confirm this with a local dealer, or Hunter, to be certain.

M

Mark

Is it the same?

Are the manufacturer specs for a prop the same for folding and feathering props? Makr

Rick D

Jun 14, 2008
Hunter Legend 40.5 Shoreline Marina Long Beach CA
No, Mark...

Specs vary by feathering/folding prop depending on factors unique to each one. Normally, the seller dials in your engine/trans and hull specs to determine the diameter and pitch of their prop. RD

P

Pete

I have a Hunter 336 (1996) the factory prop is a 2 blade 1 inch bore 16x13 prop. Hope this helps.I replaced my factory prop with a 3 (fixed)blade 1 inch 16x12. Im very satisifed with the results. As far a folding or feathering you will need to go to the manufacture or there rep and let them size there prop for you.

D

David

Tell me more Pete

What has been the difference in performance between the two. Have been thinking of going to a 3 blade prop for my 336. David

Status
Not open for further replies.