31H info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoom

Sep 9, 2010
Hunter 30 Saint John
Hi,

I’m looking for some info on a 1987 31 Hunter I just got. Can anyone provide me with an owner’s manual? If not I'm looking to find the weight, height, size of the running rigging stuff like that.

Wade

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
Wade:

I do not think that the running rigging is available in the manual. Contact Hunter for the specs.

I think someone has the manual that they can forward to you. I will also check if I have it. Many of the specs are posted here on the website under the boat information. The running rigging is also availalbe on this site for some of the best prices around for quality materials.

http://shop.hunterowners.com/h31/

Aug 16, 2009
Hunter 1986 H31 California Yacht Marina, Chula Vista, CA
I too recently got an 86 H31. It did not come with an "owner's manual" as such, but a number of things were included in notebook, some of which represented add ons, and some probably OEM equipment. There was something on the mast and spreaders, I think. I'm sure you already looked at the specs provided on the Hunter website, and the one Steve provided. If there are specific things you are looking for, I will try to get them for you. Is it very likely any of the running rigging is what came with the boat? If you want to communicate off-site, would be happy to share experiences, improvements, projects, etc. Steve remembers more about the 31 he had than I will ever know about the one I currently own. How long has it been since you moved up to the 36, Steve?

Dec 2, 1999
Hunter Vision-36 Rio Vista, CA.
I have had the Hunter Vision since 2007. My old H'31 sits in the slip right next to my HV'36. It is a good thing to keep an eye on her.<g>

Nov 8, 2009
Hunter 386LE San Fancisco
I have a scanned manual + other specific parts manuals. Please provide me your e-mail and I can e-mail it to you. Like Steve indicated it does not document certain dimensions. However, I just replaced all my sails, running rigging etc. and can provide dimensions and most any other information.

Nov 26, 2006
Hunter 31 1987 Fly Creek Marina Fairhope,AL.
Congrats on your new boat. I also just bought a 87 H-31. The boat came with a binder full of information regarding equiptment onboard , including an owners manual.
I'd be happy to copy it for you and send it .

Just send me a message here with your mailing adress and contact info.

Also visit hunter marin main site at this link
http://www.huntermarine.com/Models/HunterPreviousModels/31_1983-1987.pdf

You will love this boat.

happy sailing;
Charles Creel
S/V Piano Hunter 31

Jul 7, 2010
Hunter 31 Deale
Hunter manual

Would you mind sending me a copy? bobmorning at gmail dot com.

I have a scanned manual + other specific parts manuals. Please provide me your e-mail and I can e-mail it to you. Like Steve indicated it does not document certain dimensions. However, I just replaced all my sails, running rigging etc. and can provide dimensions and most any other information.

Nov 26, 2006
Hunter 31 1987 Fly Creek Marina Fairhope,AL.
Re: Hunter manual

wade, bob, i am still at sea for a week or 2. untill then i have provided a web page that has some info.
Complements of the previous owner. Bill who has been a remendious help with getting me aquainted with the new boat.

Thanks Bill for the forethought and TLC you provided her during the time you had her.

I will be renaming her after my late son " Jacob " who died in 2004.

http://sailingmobile.com/piano/

Status
Not open for further replies.