310 Immortalized

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Don't know how you feel about body art but I wanted to share my latest piece of work. Someone finally took a picture of my boat underway (I'm usually taking all the pics) and I thought it was such a good picture, it needs to be immortalized....well I probably should say "mortalized" since I am a mere mortal.

The sunset and Bart Roberts flag (which has a special meeting to a small group of us) were added by the artist. The only thing that was missed was the stern rail because I told him to remove the guys I work with from the cockpit. I'll have him add that once it heals up.

Now I have to lose about 50lbs so I can take the ol' shirt off this summer!

Attachments

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Wow. We have shirts with our boat's name and silhouette on them. At my age, that's as far as I'm willing to go.

gpd955

Feb 22, 2006
Catalina 310 Cape May, NJ
Wow. We have shirts with our boat's name and silhouette on them. At my age, that's as far as I'm willing to go.
This is probably the last one. I have one for my daughter, one for my son, one for my wife, and one for each of my passions....hockey and sailing. I have nothing else I want!

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Magnificent .....................

Don't know how you feel about body art but I wanted to share my latest piece of work.
...................... but I've just got to wonder about the cost :confused:. Several boat units (or more) I would imagine.