310/315 Owners

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Just a reminder, as I almost forgot, to write your check to the Catalina 310/315 owners group for your membership/Renewal, the great thing about joining is it supports all of us, you get Mainsheet Magazine, you get a discount for joining BOATUS and You also get the deep discount if you join for two years, as I do, instead of one.
For us in the Northern Latitudes our season is just starting so we are looking forward to flying our 310 Assn burgee also-(you can get those also from our Treasurer Curt Sawyer) and they look great.

Tom J

Sep 30, 2008
Catalina 310 Quincy, MA
Thanks, Allen. I sent in my check a little while ago, and received the latest issue of Mainsheet. I also bought the burgee last season, and look forward to flying it again soon.

Nov 16, 2012
Catalina 310, 2000, #31 31 Santa Cruz
Should we get a reminder for the renewal? Or is this it?

Oct 3, 2011
Anam Cara Catalina 310 Hull #155 155 Lake Erie/Catawba Island
Rob,
Curt Sawyer should send you a reminder, but he has been real busy lately between the membership changes, 310 adding the 315 group etc., you can check your latest Mainsheet should have your date on it or you can email Curt and he can give you status:
His email is : Curtis.sawyer@gmail.com
Thanks for asking...

Dec 16, 2011
Catalina 310 Atlantic Highlands
Should we get a reminder for the renewal? Or is this it?
Everyone is on a renewal scheduled tied to the quarter in which they joined / started receiving Mainsheet. I send out reminders 4 times per year, just before that quarter's Mainsheet comes out. For the folks for whom the May Mainsheet would be their last, I've already sent out renewals. So if you didn't receive a renewal from me over the past couple of weeks, it means you are due to renew in a later quarter. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any specific questions regarding your membership. Thanks!!!