2021 Photo Contest WINNERS

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
This is such a fun event. Thank you to everyone who posted entries, it seems like each year they get better. I guess the photography school tuition is finally paying off!

This year was exceptionally close but as always, the cream rises to the top. And here they are...

3rd Place goes to Ward H who sails a Catalina 30 MkII out of Barnegat, NJ. Ward's been hanging around our dock for about 10 years now and he's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

The second-highest vote total was earned by John6212. John is from Lancaster, VA, and calls his second home a Hunter 45cc. John -- or should I call you Mr. 6212? -- has been a very quiet member since 2008, with 15 posts to his name... but some fine photos!

And the winner of a $100 SBO gift certificate, millions of (literally) rabid fans, plus two turrle-ducks and a partridge in a pair of trees, is La catboat! La catboat has only been a member for a year and this was his 12th post, which comes out to $8.33 per message. He sails a Marshall 15 -- wait for it -- Catboat, moored in Lafayette, LA.

Congratulations La catboat, job well done.

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
If I were to become a dirt dweller, that the kind of lovely lil day sailor I'd like to sail.

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
Congrats Ward! I must have been sleeping when you took that one. I liked the Branford photo!

Oct 31, 2012
Hunter 2008 H25 Lake Wabamun
Congratulations for a stunning photo! Have fun spending your winnings. (From a former photo contest winner).

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Congrats and well deserved.

When does the calendar come out?

:biggrin: