2001 410- any insight?

May 29, 2019
Hunter 410 Deale,MD
Howdy~ this close to buying a 2001 410. In excellent shape. Is there anything I should look out for? It does have the Stainless arch aft. I’d love to hear from other owners- this will be a year-round liveaboard on the Chesapeake

Jun 4, 2004
Hunter 410 Punta Gorda
Love mine. Great cruising boat. Biggest cockpit ever for a 40 footer. Have done many upgrades. One issue is the aft hull/deck joint, it usually leaks. To fix you need to have the boat in the yard and reseal the joint with 5200. A lot of work but its worth the effort.

May 29, 2019
Hunter 410 Deale,MD
Thanks! She’s on the hard right now- I’ll make that a contingency for sale. I’ve read nothing but positive stuff about this boat!

Jul 13, 2017
Hunter 410 Baltimore
have mine for 3 years. excellent boat. left mine at deale this weekend for thruster installation. have had no issues.

Jan 12, 2016
Hunter 410 Ladysmith, BC
have mine for 3 years. excellent boat. left mine at deale this weekend for thruster installation. have had no issues.
I'd be very interested in pics and a report on your thruster. With the pullman forward berth the only thruster we thought would fit would be an external one.

For Sofa King, my wife and I are another set of happy owners (since 2016). Boat sails well, backs up easily, and has a really nice layout. My biggest pet peave of the boat would be the high freeboard side decks that can make stepping off a challenge. We've added a dan-fender-step to make that an easier task.