20% off Led Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2010
Hunter 340 city by the sea
I recently was looking to replace my anchor and running lights to the low power Led's and the sails rep at Mastlight.com gave me a 20% discount to all my purchases because i told him of my being a part of Hunter forums.All you have to do is enter Hunter in the coupon section and you will be given the discount.If you have any probloms in getting the discount call them at 888-217-4449 and ask for Hans or i guess anyone there will be willing to give you the discount if you tell them you belong to this boat clubs forum.They have all the bulbs you need for any Hunter sailboat and the prices are great.I am not a salesman for this company.Fairwinds,Coastal1

Oct 10, 2008
Catalina 445 Yorktown
Nice offer, but don't get caught up in the marketing blitz. Hunter doesn't make the running lights or any lights for that matter. Your salesman is selling bulbs that fit OEM equipment; usually made by Aqua Signal, OGM, Hella and others.

Jan 28, 2008
Hunter 41DS Bradenton
What's with the negative vibes man?

Ron,
I am not sure what the point of your post was. The OP only said that this company has LEDs to fit all the Hunter bulb applications. ( no mention that the bulbs were produced by Hunter) And if you were a member of this forum, you would get a discount. Nothing nefarious there. In fact, great info and not a bad deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.