2” x 2” square pull ring locker hatch latch

LloydB

Jan 15, 2006
Macgregor 22 Silverton
ask for a flush ring catch on the SBO store. If you go to Google it's kind of like looking for a jib sheet at the rope store they won't have one. ()

Jun 2, 2004
Hunter 23.5 Fort Walton Yacht Club, Florida
Seco South Maybe

there there is also an outfit I cant remember the name that buys up all the leftovers from manufacturers saw it advertised on the boat show that Ray or maybe Roy Griviskas (sp?) does out of south Florida.

I'll try to remember after lunch

Jun 2, 2004
Ate lunch and remembered its John Greviskis on Ship Shape TV

There was a page on his website for advertisers the company with the hard to find hardware was listed there

Jun 2, 2004
Thought of these guys too

They were friendly and mostly helpful when I was looking for hinges with removable pins to replace the ones on my boat. I found the exact hinges I wanted in their catalog but they were only available to a particular boat manufacturer. They would not tell me who though so there was no way to contact them and buy them from the boat manufacturer. I ended up grinding the heads off of my hinges and buying longer pins that could be pulled off when I wanted to remove the top.

Nov 20, 2020
S2 36’ sailboat 1983 centercockpit Oak Harbor Marina Pasadena M
86F31CA1-DBDF-442C-B869-1476E85DBD60.jpeg

I have slot of the parts except the ring snd spring underneath. I’ll send pics of what I have when I get home tomorrow you might have w
ask for a flush ring catch on the SBO store. If you go to Google it's kind of like looking for a jib sheet at the rope store they won't have one. ()
Are you referring to sailboat owners

Nov 20, 2020

They were friendly and mostly helpful when I was looking for hinges with removable pins to replace the ones on my boat. I found the exact hinges I wanted in their catalog but they were only available to a particular boat manufacturer. They would not tell me who though so there was no way to contact them and buy them from the boat manufacturer. I ended up grinding the heads off of my hinges and buying longer pins that could be pulled off when I wanted to remove the top.
I tried. No 2x2 but thank you for your suggestion

Nov 20, 2020
I am going to look at the parts I do have and then see if you have one that might have the parts I need

Nov 20, 2020
I tried. No 2x2 but thank you for your suggestion

I tried but no luck but sure am learning about slot of supply sites that will be helpful. I live having an old boat in good shape but it isn’t easy to find this part. I may try to fix the one I have

Jan 25, 2011
S2 11.0A Anacortes, WA
Just a loooonnnggg shot. You might try S2. This pull ring looks like an anchor locker latch or something similar. Looks like my anchor locker..Perhaps they carried it over to the power boat line..

Nov 20, 2020
Just a loooonnnggg shot. You might try S2. This pull ring looks like an anchor locker latch or something similar. Looks like my anchor locker..Perhaps they carried it over to the power boat line..
I will. Thank you

Nov 20, 2020
Nov 20, 2020
Yahoo! Bacon had two out of packaging ones of them. Thanks everyone for hanging in there w me