2-29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2011
Cal 2 29 Charlotte, VT
I have a 1974 Cal 2-29 which I have sailed for the past 10 years on Lake Champlain in Vermont. Mid-summer last year we got caught in a heavy wind and had the port side upper shroud chain plate pull up through the deck. While deciding what to do next we identified several areas that had been damaged by leaking that would require a complete rebuild of bulkheads, decking, etc..., with a cost well beyond the boat's value. So at this point I am preparing to salvage the boat for parts. I have a new main (less than 30 days of use) and many other pieces and parts (including mast, boom, rigging) which are in excellent condition. Any suggestions on where to list the parts for sale would be appreciated.

Jul 6, 2011
Cal 2-29 Michigan City, Indiana
cal 2-29 parts

Jamie,

I am looking for a flexible coupling for my Cal 2-29 (Connects Farymann Diesel to propeller).

Also would be interested in sails if you still have them.

Mike

Sep 26, 2011
Jenson Cal 29 Portland
Do you have the Schaeffer turning blocks located on the aft coaming?
How about winches? Primary ST? Spinnaker? Roller furler?

Feb 13, 2011
Cal Jensen 29-2 St. Petersburg
Cal 2-29 for parts

I have a 1974 Cal 2-29 which I have sailed for the past 10 years on Lake Champlain in Vermont. Mid-summer last year we got caught in a heavy wind and had the port side upper shroud chain plate pull up through the deck. While deciding what to do next we identified several areas that had been damaged by leaking that would require a complete rebuild of bulkheads, decking, etc..., with a cost well beyond the boat's value. So at this point I am preparing to salvage the boat for parts. I have a new main (less than 30 days of use) and many other pieces and parts (including mast, boom, rigging) which are in excellent condition. Any suggestions on where to list the parts for sale would be appreciated.
Do you still have your Cal 2-29? We have 5 in our club and would like to know if you are still selling parts.
David
843-906-8637
burnhad@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.