1983 Beneteau First 30E

kbar38

Feb 23, 2015
Beneteau 30E Galveston
I will be cruising and also live aboard with coastal trips from texas to carribean. I have not seen a lot of feedback or reviews available for this boat. Does anyone have experience with this year/model? Point me in the direction of reviews? I am looking at a very well priced, or so i believe, boat at the moment and would just like a little more information, unbiased of coarse. Thanks for your help

Sep 23, 2019
Beneteau 30E Atlantic Highlands
Hey gang, I'm a new owner of a Beneteau 30E. I don't know how active this blog is anymore, but would like to participate. I opened a new page on Facebook. the
Beneteau 30E Owners Group....check it out. Doug

DougM

Jul 24, 2005
Beneteau 323 Manistee, MI
Welcome to the forum. This forum has its moments where it is not very active. I assumed that when participants were actively sailing, there wasn’t a lot of activity. However, when maintenance time or layup time comes around, it gets busier.

Don’t restrict yourself to the Beneteau forum... there is a lot of good information on the others forms too.

Sep 23, 2019
Beneteau 30E Atlantic Highlands
And it s been an even more time since I’m back. I created a Beneteau First 30E Owners Group page on Facebook. We have three members. Let’s try to grow it. Doug