1976 Colubmia T-26

Nov 24, 2013
columbia t-26 north carolina
I recently purchased a 1976 Columbia T-26. I am looking for information on making or buying a mast raising/lowering jig. I have seen many on youtube but nothing for the Columbia. Any info/pictures will be much appreciated. I want to get it out of the water to do some work during the winter.
Thank you.:)

May 18, 2014
Hunter, Columbia 22, T26 Jacksonville, Green Cove Springs
I just bought a T26. I'm sorry I can't help with your question. I'm hoping you can help with mine. The head is disconnected. There is a "Waste" pump out port on deck but the connected hose is just hanging. I'm guessing the tank is molded in, under the head, but can't find the in or out connections. Should there be a flexible tank under the v-berth? How is your boat set up? Thank you.

Nov 24, 2013
columbia t-26 north carolina
Hi,
First, it's nice to hear from someone else with a T26. All of the plumbing and the head have been removed from mine. I believe they used to pump the waste directly overboard back then. I have heard of putting a flexible bladder in the v berth. I think I am going to go with a much simpler version because I will not spend more than a few nights at a time on the boat. Also I made great progress lowering my mast if you need and help with that. Also, feel free to email me at: flyerjeff@roadrunner.com and we can exchange numbers if you like.
Take care