1973 Albin Vega 27 for sale in San Francisco Bay Area

Sep 8, 2014
link: http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f152/1973-albin-vega-27-in-san-fran-bay-area-206202.html1973 Albin Vega 27 full keel blue water cruiser for saleLOA: 27.08LWL:23Beam: 8.08Draft: 3.67Disp.:5070 lbsBallast: 2017 lbs. leadProven blue water cruising sail boat in very good , ready to sail condition. I’ve only owned her for a short time , and my cruising plans have changed.I bought the bought from the estate of a gentleman who loved and lavished attention on the boat. She was re-powered with a brand new Beta marine 14 h.p. fresh water cooled diesel less than 2 years ago. It is practically new. He also  installed a brand new Monitor wind vane. It is literally brand new. She was kept in fresh water , so the bottom , zincs , and prop are all in fantastic condition.I recently did a shakedown cruise during some very high wind San Francisco Bay Area days , and she performed like a champ. She is an incredible sailing machine.Some specs:U.S. Coast Guard Documented VesselEngine: Beta marine BZ482 14 hp fresh water cooled Diesel. Excellent condition. W/ sparesNew poly 20 gallon fuel tankSails: main w/ 2 reef points in good condition , spare main w/ 2 reef points in very good condition , 120% jib on roller furler in good condition.Proctor mast and boomForespar telescoping Spinaker / whisker poleMonitor self steering wind vane. Brand new .. installed by ScanmarGarmin GPSmap 441S color chartplotterUniden Solara VHF radio w/ DSC DistressBlue Fin’s interior is beautiful , cozy and un-molested. Very good condition.Galley: Stainless sink and ice box. Fresh and salt water galley foot pumps , older Origo 2 burner , gimbaled alcohol stove (un-tested)Ratelco Cole wood / coal heating stoveVintage Schatz brass 8 day clock and barometer , brass gimbaled oil lamp.Tons of spares2 Danforth anchors w/ adequate chain and nylon rodeBlake Lavac Zenith vacuum marine head w/ holding tank and overboard diverter valve15 watt Solar panelFlares , pdfs etcGuest battery charger2 Optima sealed batteries. Less than a year old.Ritchie bulkhead mounted compassBlue Fin is ready to sail today. As all boats , there are a few things that could use a little attention before taking off on a long cruise: There are 2 Telo , self tailing winches in the cockpit: one is missing the top nut. It still works as it should , but this should be addressed.All running lights and electronics are in fine working order , but there is a short somewhere that is keeping the interior cabin lights from working. I haven’t traced down the short yet … and temporarily solved the problem by installing some battery powered LED lights in the cabin.Blue Fin is a wonderful , safe , Blue Water cruiser that is perfect for a single hander or couple to safely (and QUICKLY!) go anywhere their heart desires.She is located in Alameda , ca. Right across the bay from San Francisco. Slip fees are approximately $290. Per month. The slip is transferable.Asking price $13999.Feel free to call or write with any questions and to set up a time to come see her.Phone: 650 701 6452lazystar@...