Tabernacle 002 Shortly after I left that other welder with the dollar signs in his eyes, I thought about making up the 2" with 1" thick pieces of Trex.  I had to use the Stainless Steel plug for now so that I could get back out on the water.
My son came down with his Makita crosscut saw with a carbide tip blade and he cut the bottom of my mast.  I then made up this temporary mast extrusion and was back on the water in less than two weeks.  This extrusion is a bit heavy and it's ugly, but it worked.  It was worse than ugly.  It looked down right fugly. :)
Joe11688

Tabernacle 002 Shortly after I left that other welder with the dollar signs in his eyes, I thought about making up the 2" with 1" thick pieces of Trex. I had to use the Stainless Steel plug for now so that I could get back out on the water. My son came down with his Makita crosscut saw with a carbide tip blade and he cut the bottom of my mast. I then made up this temporary mast extrusion and was back on the water in less than two weeks. This extrusion is a bit heavy and it's ugly, but it worked. It was worse than ugly. It looked down right fugly. :)

There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Trinkka's mods
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata