DSC01475 This pic shows the pipe heading toward the hump which is really the outer side of the pocket in the keel slot.  You can also see the bilge pump inlet hose next to the pipe.  I have two boards that enclose the pipe and inlet hose and this area is where I place a 50 qt cooler.  Also, you can see the mount for my companionway step.  I had made this step detachable to make it easer to get my cooler behind it.  This was probably one of my most successful mods ever.  A real work saver there never was until I came up with this brain child.
Joe11688

DSC01475 This pic shows the pipe heading toward the hump which is really the outer side of the pocket in the keel slot. You can also see the bilge pump inlet hose next to the pipe. I have two boards that enclose the pipe and inlet hose and this area is where I place a 50 qt cooler. Also, you can see the mount for my companionway step. I had made this step detachable to make it easer to get my cooler behind it. This was probably one of my most successful mods ever. A real work saver there never was until I came up with this brain child.

There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Removing the centerboard:
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata