DSC00451 I really haven't made any changes to these crutches and I really don't think I could improve on them.
 This bow crutch has two stainless steel anchor on the bottom with two washer and two wing nuts that fit into the hole of a permanent Teak board on the top of my bow pulpit.  I used two 1" marine pipe straps to attach this board.
I glued a strip of carpet to the receiving part of the crutch for the mast to lay in and I tie the mast to this crutch when trailering.   The mast is also tied to the rear crutch when trailering.
Joe11688

DSC00451 I really haven't made any changes to these crutches and I really don't think I could improve on them. This bow crutch has two stainless steel anchor on the bottom with two washer and two wing nuts that fit into the hole of a permanent Teak board on the top of my bow pulpit. I used two 1" marine pipe straps to attach this board. I glued a strip of carpet to the receiving part of the crutch for the mast to lay in and I tie the mast to this crutch when trailering. The mast is also tied to the rear crutch when trailering.

There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Mast Crutches
Added by
Joe11688
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata