Bimini
I'll see if I can find the invoice for it. Pretty sure I got it on Ebay. It's a generic one, that was close to my gunnel to gunnel measurement. It does flex afew inches, so it doesn't have to be exact.

@THECUSCUS
That's cool. Clears the boom?

Getting out this weekend for the first sea trial this year. I usually test her out before heading out into Buzzards Bay. Not this year. New pop top shocks, keel lock down option, anchor rode and clean as a whistle. Headed to Bassett's Island for birthday mudslides at the Chart Room. You need to sail our waters some day.

yes, clears boom, not by much. And you can't stand up under it obviously.

MB next summer a trip up north with the Mac. You're welcome to come down to the Bay for a weekend and go out with us on the Packet

Looks like I bought my bimini from Softopper.com. They don't appear to sell marine products anymore. I bought mine in 2010. Look at the universal ones on Ebay. You can always take the mounting "ends" off and cut the tubing down if it sits too high and hits the boom. Important dimensions are the width and length.

Sounds good. Just got out last weekend. Was nice. Heading out tomorrow night on the guys Father's Day trip. Launching in Sandwich, East End of the Cape Cod Canal. Got a slip at the marina due to rain and high winds. 8 foot seas predicted. 10 foot in Buzzards Bay. Nope. We will head out to Provincetown on Friday am if the weather clears. South wind on the ass and diminishing seas. Using all the apps for this one. I use Navionics, Predict wind and NOAA. What do you use?

I just got the IP in last week after spending the last few weekends doing a bottom job on her. It's been windy and rainy here, and looks like more of the same for this weekend. I use NOAA , weather channel (for radar), Windy, Windfinder and SailFlow apps. With wind on your ass...….put up that spinnaker :yeah:

Media information

Album
Miss Ad-Venture
Added by
THECUSCUS
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename