Its funny Friday!

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
A very thirsty sailor runs wild eyed from his hastily secured boat to the marina bar and shouts to the bartender, “Give me twenty shots of your best scotch, quick!”

The bartender pours out the shots, and the sailor drinks them as fast as he can.

The bartender is very impressed and exclaims, “Wow. I never saw anybody drink that fast.”

The sailor replies, glancing back at his boat, sails still raised, flapping loosely in the breeze, “Well, you’d drink that fast too, if you had what I have.”

The bartender says, “Oh my God! What is it? What do you have?”

“Fifty cents!” replied the sailor as he slaps two quarters down on the bar and runs back to his boat.

-Will (Dragonfly)

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
@Michael Davis has enjoyed a couple of days when the rain grump was chased away.
Here is one.
C95AD722-49A2-424A-934F-80912FB8450A.jpeg

But these days are on the decline as winter is approaching.

Jan 5, 2017
Beneteau First 38 Lyall Harbour Saturna Island
Thanks John.It's sunny again today so I'll just step out and get another pic.

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
Do it quickly. It could change.

It is a mix of sunshine and fog here on the boat on Everett. Hoping for the sun to continue and a breeze to start so I can get a sail in before I prepare for the coming November storms.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Wife: I have two bags of old clothes I want to donate.

Husband: Why not just throw them out?

Wife: There are poor starving people who could use them.

Husband: Honey, anyone who can wear your clothes is definitely not starving.

That’s when the fight broke out.

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH

I just met a peg legged pig.

I just started renting out a chicken/turkey plucker.
We bought a plucker.
OMG! You wouldn't believe how amazingly easy it is to pluck a bird with one of these. And now we are renting it out between uses.

Anyhow, we just picked it up from a place down South where they wanted it to pluck a couple dozen chickens and turkeys (it's turkey season, so it turns out, having a plucker makes us real popular for the moment).
When we arrived to pick up our plucker, I noticed they also had a pig. Funny thing, their pig had a peg leg.
"What's up with the peg leg?" I asked, pointing at their pig.
"Oh, you mean Cecil. He's a hero. Our little girl was out playin' in the driveway when a powerline truck lost its brakes and started to roll down our driveway right towards our little girl. Cecil here, starts snortin' and gruntin' like crazy. He finally busts out of his pen and races over and grabs our little girl by her dress and drags her out of the way just before the truck runs her down."
"Wow!" I said, "sacrificing his own leg to save your little girl."
"Oh no." My customer responded. "Cecil was fine. The truck never touched him."
"I see," said I. Not seeing at all. But how about the leg?
"Well," said the guy, "We was sittin' down to supper one night when Cecil starts lettin' out a heck of a racket. He crashes out of his pen again and makes a bee line right for the kitchen door.
'What, in heck, has gotten into that pig' I says. When I opened the door, I saw smoke coming out of the barn. Some of the hay caught fire in the Summer heat. Cecil saved our cow, six sheep and our four goats from being burned alive."
"That's amazing!" I said, "But, how'd he lose his leg?"
"Oh that. Well, you see, Cecil's a hero."
"Yeah, I see that. But the leg?" I pressed.
"A pig like that, you don't eat all at once."
o_O

-Will (Dragonfly)