Hunter 23.5 Updating Electrical Panel

Jan 19, 2010
Hobie 16 & Rhodes 22 Skeeter Charleston
Can someone take a full interior photo of a 23.5 so I can recall. My memrory is not as good as it once was but if photos of the cabin one forward and one back, probably will jog my memory. I am trying to figure the run of the wires from the bilge pump to the electrical pane. Like I said it has been a long time and if one was close by with access I would take a trip over to look.
@rgranger, do you know of any at Smith Mt. Lake? @caverun any at VISA? I will also check with Tom Hardy too.
@Crazy Dave Condon I have seen a 23.5 at Lake Haven Marina but I don't know who it belongs to. I've also seen one at Pelican Point... again, I don't know who it belongs to.

If you do a Google image search for Hunter 23.5, a bunch of photos come up....

See here

https://www.google.com/search?q=Hun...uMnRAhVCJiYKHSqoAscQ_AUICSgC&biw=1600&bih=794

Jun 8, 2004
-na -NA Anywhere USA
PropellerHead;
send me your phone number so I can tell you exactly what I need. At this point I need to talk with you..

Dec 22, 2017
Hunter, Catalina Hunter 23.5, CATALINA 22' MK 1 POP TOP Woodstock, GA
Here are some pics

Looking down into the port locker is the bilge pump

View attachment 131782

Looking towards the stern from inside the starboard locker, you can see the bilge pump wires and the main power going up.

View attachment 131783

Here's an annotated shot of the electrical panel.

View attachment 131784

Hello, was this ever resolved - finding a way to get new wires back up where these original power and bilge pump wires were run? I have the same problem - wires embedded in either foam or fiberglass. Someone helping me tried to use one of the bilge pump wires as a pull wire, and broke it. So, now my problem is compounded.

Dec 22, 2017
Hunter, Catalina Hunter 23.5, CATALINA 22' MK 1 POP TOP Woodstock, GA
BTW - I have a Hunter 23.5 now, I just don't know how to edit my boat profile yet.