Headliner Replacement on Mis-size Hunters

May 31, 2004
- - Smith Mtn. Lake, Va.
I have a new (to me) 2002 Hunter 306, and I'm interested in repairing the headliner. It is a soft vinyl-like fabric that seems to be stretched over a frame of some sort. I see that the fabric is available here on our site. If I knew how to remove the portion of headliner I could have the fabric replaced, but I don't want to make it worse in attempting the repair.

I expect several models from this period had similar headliners, so this may not be unique to the 306. Any help would be appreciated . . .. .

Thanks

Jun 15, 2012
BAVARIA C57 Greenport, NY
Yes, it is possible to remove the headliner. Do a search on this site for instructions. It is scary at first until you get the hang of it. If you have any questions after finding the previous post, PM me.
Good Luck!

Jun 2, 2011
Hunter H33 Port Credit Harbour, ON.
I have a new (to me) 2002 Hunter 306, and I'm interested in repairing the headliner. It is a soft vinyl-like fabric that seems to be stretched over a frame of some sort. I see that the fabric is available here on our site. If I knew how to remove the portion of headliner I could have the fabric replaced, but I don't want to make it worse in attempting the repair.

I expect several models from this period had similar headliners, so this may not be unique to the 306. Any help would be appreciated . . .. .

Thanks
Welcome to the forum. Try this link.
https://forums.sailboatowners.com/index.php?threads/healiner-removal.155351/#post-1107315