Forum questions, comments, and complaints

Feb 14, 2014
Hunter 430 Waveland, MS
I just upload two Anchorman Power Manuals. One I put wrongly, PLUS and not the correct name POWER. I clicked on "edit title" 404 error :what:
Jim...

Eïone

Aug 31, 2016
Hunter 39 Seattle
Yes, it should but it didn't! You're in there now and thanks for letting me know.
Hi Phil, I would like to be listed in the owners directory also, but don't see how to do that. I did check my profile and I think I have things set correctly. Regards, Linda

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
Me too Phil. I can't figure out how to enter myself and boat to the owner directory.

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
Minor glitch.
Recently, I've noticed the "New Posts" counter telling me there are unread items.
newposts.PNG
Yet when I click on the icon, the page I'm taken to tells me there are no unread posts.
nonewposts.PNG
This happens on the iPad 2 and the laptop win7.

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Those counters are cookie based, so it's worth logging out of the forum then logging in again. It may just need a reset. {Hopefully.}

Phil Herring

Alien
Mar 25, 1997
- - Bainbridge Island
Okay, then try this! :) Click on the red dot, then on the subsequent screen, click the link that says something like "Mark all posts read." That took my counter down to 0.

This may have something to do with the new ads, as they're coming into the forum through the back door and may be missing a parameter or a db write to control that count.

Feb 20, 2011
Island Packet 35 Tucson, AZ/San Carlos, MX
This may have something to do with the new ads, as they're coming into the forum through the back door and may be missing a parameter or a db write to control that count.
We're missing some advertisements? Crikey! :biggrin:
But that would explain it.

:worship:We're not worthy!

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Oh no, that not that. :pimp: But they may not behave the in quite the same way as normal forum posts. We'll see.
Normal forum posts don't invite you to buy something, either. In fact, normal forum posts that invite you to buy something might get their hands slapped. hehehe (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

Aug 1, 2011
Catalina 270 255 Wabamun. Welcome to the marina
So, what you're saying @Phil Herring , is that @Kermit should not be able to place a post without updating an advertising counter. I can see credit cards in people's futures.