Favorite Oday Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2012
Oday 222 Lake Monroe, Indiana
Did you make fifty this year Todd?
Not this year. Life only allowed about 38 or so trips out in 2013. Which was good. I just see so many boats going out 2x a year and that makes me wonder. I just have to get my $ per trip down or I may as well rent a nice place at the beach for a week. Hope your was a good year.

Oct 10, 2009
Catalina 27 Lake Monroe
Not this year. Life only allowed about 38 or so trips out in 2013. Which was good. I just see so many boats going out 2x a year and that makes me wonder. I just have to get my $ per trip down or I may as well rent a nice place at the beach for a week. Hope your was a good year.
That's the way I look at it as well, to us it's a little vacation every time we climb aboard.
I'm lucky to be a half an hour from doorstep to raising the main, but I also wonder about all those boats that sit. It doesn't seem worth it.
We get out twice or more per week, not for long sails, but enough to make us happy without boring the kids.

Oct 2, 2008
Island Packet 31 Brunswick, Ga
Oops, 4.2 knots, wind speed 18k and we ran a reefed main with 100%jib. I'd say the sails were trimmed about right!

Dec 27, 2012
Precision Precision 28 St Augustine
I added a pic of a perfect sunset cruise in NJ.

Last year was our first season with the 22. I trailered it so I could make minor upgrades and repairs. This year she is 100 percent ready. I put money down on a slip and anxiously awaiting the new season.

Attachments

Ward H

Nov 7, 2011
Catalina 30 Mk II Barnegat, NJ
Here's our 1980 O'day 25 "Moon Shadow", slipped on the Barnegat Bay, NJ. This will be our second full season sailing and with this boat.
Spring cannot come soon enough!

Attachments

Oct 10, 2009
Catalina 27 Lake Monroe
Thanks Ward. I've got good material to work with...you'll notice I try to stay behind the lens.

Oct 2, 2008
Island Packet 31 Brunswick, Ga
One of my favorites from maybe four years ago. Laying on the deck looking up through the sails at a beautiful blue sky in North Alabama. O'Dea 26. My Girl.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.