Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Beneteau 423 Mt. Sinai, NY
HEY Tim

You forgot to post the rating for Mary Jane.....she is sweet indeed!

Jun 4, 2004
- - Conway, Lake Ouachita, Arkansas
I may need to change the rating of Mary Jane

You know someone might think there are explicit words in the post. What do you think? PJD?

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Why Yes

That should cover it! For pj's sake that is.........

Jul 2, 2006
Macgregor 26M Medina, Ohio
OOOOOOH

After looking at all these boat babes I dont need a ny mast raiser to make my mast rise up LOL

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
Easy

Take a jump in the snow there cockneyboy......Sound's like a comment a 15 year old boy makes. Must get exciting around your house when the Sears underwear section comes out in the Sunday paper hu......

NYSail

Jan 6, 2006
What Island?

Sounds like a great deal! Was that photo doctored up a bit?

R

RG

I gotta get a boat

Looking at all these lucky sailors, now I know why Popeye was squinting. Eyes worn out staring at his boat babe. Wait a minute.........that would be Olive Oil....................never mind. Any man that has a woman that will share this lifestyle is a fortunate man.

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Stuck in San Diego

Well, I am in San Diego for 7 days, but am locked in a conference room for 14 hours a day! Not fair! I can report that based on the view from my hotel with attached marina, sailboating is much more prevelant on this coast......Kudos to San Diego-ans. Boat Babe, stuck in clothes and stuck on land......how sad.....at least there's wine.

Jan 11, 2007
Columbia 28 Sarasota
she keeps adding kindling to the fire...

Steph is fueling the fire to reach 30k hits. She not far from it. By now, you all are doing final preparations for the Miami show. Looking forward to meeting you both. I do owe you a beer/wine or dinner, just for the online entertainment for the past 6-8 months. I also want to pick your brain about optimizing my power on a boat with no alternator, and the logistics of your next voyage. See you in Miami. Ross in Tampa 1979 Oday 25 "lola"

May 17, 2007
HUNTER 25.5 St. Augustine
Little ole me?

Me? Add fuel to the fire? I have no idea what you are talking about. I am completely innocent. Looks like the temperatures are going to drop for the boat show......not looking like bikini weather....

Ross

Jun 15, 2004
Islander/Wayfairer 30 sail number 25 Perryville,Md.
Maybe you could find a mink bikini

and a mink cover-up. ;)

Mac

Jun 7, 2006
MacGregor 25 KEUKA lake NY
This is such a great

site to find all kinds of sailing information. In fact, I find myself checking back at least 3 times aday now to see if any new information has surfaced:) Mac

R

RG

Homemade calender

Okay, we were all excited when we thought we would get to 10K views and we would see more of Brian. Now we are close to 30K views and we keep asking for a calender. Well, I think Brian gave us our calender pictures between the 1st and last postings. Right click copy / right click paste. This has got to be the best posting of this year. I have thouroughly enjoyed the banter between everyone. It is a shame we all don't slip at the same marina. Brian......you two need to make the rounds to all the boat shows so everyone can pick our brain. Thanks to everyone for giving me another reason to use this site!!! RG

Status
Not open for further replies.