Boat Babe on Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2000
Hunter Passage 42 Shelter Bay, WA
Do you think this thread can survive another 120 pages? Certainly hope so. Hope, I hope, I hope...

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
What's better than one Boat Babe? How about 5! In Tahiti!
I just saw the season finale of "Below Decks" on Bravo. The new season starts Oct 2 and follows the boat as they travel in.... TAHITI !

Jun 2, 2004
Beneteau 393 Lake Texoma, Texas
After twelve years and 2,400 posts, page two on the current posts and less than two of the past 50 posts related to anything other than cats, frogs, chickens, beer and assorted other irrelevant topics, think it is time that we all accepted the fact that the Babe has been the number one star of this forum. That said, the overwhelming number of posts on this specific topic are frantic calls for new posts-afraid Steph and Brian have new adventures that are far more important than this site. Not sure how SBO can honor Steph and Brian, but think it is realistically time to accept reality and move on. SIGH

Oct 1, 2007
Boston Whaler Super Sport Pt. Judith
After twelve years and 2,400 posts, page two on the current posts and less than two of the past 50 posts related to anything other than cats, frogs, chickens, beer and assorted other irrelevant topics, think it is time that we all accepted the fact that the Babe has been the number one star of this forum. That said, the overwhelming number of posts on this specific topic are frantic calls for new posts-afraid Steph and Brian have new adventures that are far more important than this site. Not sure how SBO can honor Steph and Brian, but think it is realistically time to accept reality and move on. SIGH
Well, you certainly have a point. Maybe we need to honor the original Babe and move on. But, move on to where?

Oct 28, 2013
Hunter 20 Lake Monroe
We could start the search for the next Boat Babe!
It might be a long hard process with so many Babes to choose from but I am feeling up to the challenge.

Sam

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
Well, it's Autumn, and I'm waiting for the leaves to FALL! Don't feel like you have to get dressed up on our account.

Status
Not open for further replies.