Does anybody recognize this?

Aug 7, 2023
catalina catalina 320 norwalk
Divider panel for inside the fridge?
i'll try that but I doubt it . the refrigerator seems like it's 3 feet deep but there might be some thing Im missing in there. thanks

Jun 8, 2004
Catalina 320 Dana Point
That goes into the slots in the walk thru portion of the transom behind the wheel by the swim ladder. Leaves the bottom couple inches open so water can drain but a can of beer can't. Here's a picture I pulled off the web shows the slots on another model of Catalina.
1710890877104.png

Aug 7, 2023
That goes into the slots in the walk thru portion of the transom behind the wheel by the swim ladder. Leaves the bottom couple inches open so water can drain but a can of beer can't. Here's a picture I pulled off the web shows the slots on another model of Catalina.
View attachment 223593
I don't get how it attaches yet but definitely will check that out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
checked it out and it is now very obvious how are attaches! thanks!
I sometimes remove the seat if I'm going to stand at the wheel for a long time ... be sure you remove it when removing the seat, because it will be very easy to trip over it! That could be a nightmare!

Aug 7, 2023
I sometimes remove the seat if I'm going to stand at the wheel for a long time ... be sure you remove it when removing the seat, because it will be very easy to trip over it! That could be a nightmare!
you remove the seat so you have more room to stand? in my case I think the swim ladder would prevent me from falling off.

Oct 26, 2008
Catalina 320 Barnegat, NJ
you remove the seat so you have more room to stand? in my case I think the swim ladder would prevent me from falling off.
It does, except when it is in the water! (I have been known to leave the slip with the ladder in the water! :facepalm:)