Fantasy boat

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
Isn’t there a third boat in play here? How about the one in your avatar? Actually, they all look pretty sweet!
Awe there is always the next boat, doesn’t really matter as long as it floats. The Avatar version is a “flying” trimaran. More of a plane than a boat!

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
You are ready to downsize, save a ton on boat maintenance and slip fees?

Greg
Actually NO fees at all this year. Had just returned to the mooring before the Kingston thermals kicked in. Double masted in the background just cruised upwind as everyone else was scrambling to reef etc. One can dream!

Sep 22, 2018
Hunter 216 Kingston
Thats two boats in one off in the background. Dinks need love too! ;)

The double mast guy took a picture of the boat in forground and posted it in the cruiser forum with a equal title. :)
Just proves the grass really is greener on the other side of the fence!

capta

Jun 4, 2009
Pearson 530 Admiralty Bay, Bequia SVG
Awe there is always the next boat, doesn’t really matter as long as it floats. The Avatar version is a “flying” trimaran. More of a plane than a boat!
I'd go with your avatar boat!

Jan 22, 2008
Beneteau 323 Annapolis MD
I was just reading the TV gossip about the Bravo Channel's "Below Decks" show about a megayacht in the charter business a various world-wide venues. Bravo held a curtain call for new crew and actors for the next sason. It will be filmed in Cape Cod - I believe THIS summer. Don't know when they will actually show it. Oh, yeah, this season will be on charter sailing ships- big ones, I'm sure. Don't drool on the remote, please