Do you light your boat?

Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I am visiting the boat for a couple of days... It ahs been worth the 250 mile trip already... Boat is good condition even though storms have run through the region, even a Tornado touched down across the Puget Sound... But SV Hadley is good. And the locals have put out the Christmas lights fo rather season.

Here is @LeslieTroyer’s Mahalo in the foreground with a couple of enthusiasts in the back ground. Something about a boat with Christmas lights just looks so festive.

CA93BC68-B5F1-44A6-9877-4F8B6A7EA0C6.jpeg

F6A41E62-0DBA-4D5D-BA7E-C6F60475575B.jpeg

Oct 19, 2017
O'Day 19 Littleton, NH
Did I miss it or are you the only sailboat in the parade?
I was in Montreal for Canada Day once and each of the national groups that make up the population of Montreal were represented. The French was the largest group with a band and then were the Scotts with their platoon of pipers, most had a big banner about 6 to 8 people across, then there was one line Israeli marching proudly swinging the Israeli flag to the German umpa band ahead of him. He was inspiring and lonely. Was that how you felt?

-Will (Dragonfly)

pateco

Aug 12, 2014
Hunter 31 (1983) Pompano Beach FL
Did I miss it or are you the only sailboat in the parade?
I was in Montreal for Canada Day once and each of the national groups that make up the population of Montreal were represented. The French was the largest group with a band and then were the Scotts with their platoon of pipers, most had a big banner about 6 to 8 people across, then there was one line Israeli marching proudly swinging the Israeli flag to the German umpa band ahead of him. He was inspiring and lonely. Was that how you felt?

-Will (Dragonfly)
There were 4 sailboats out of 50 Boats. The video does not show the others.