1 Center
rpell1@msn.com

1 Center

Hi there. My daughter has a 1982 C-30 with the plain factory interior deck. What material did you use on your "beautiful" deck? How tough was it to install? Thanks, Mike

Mike --

Sorry for slow reply. I've had my Chief Engineer on other tasks. He used a product called Ultimate Sole, which I am unable to locate via a Google Search.

The Chief removed the sole and salon table finishing is a climate controlled environment with lots of room. I believe he placed the soul pieces and table on saw horses for easy, all around access. The Chief cautions that the teak veneer on these surfaces is "very thin" so sand lightly to prep the wood before sealing.

Mike --

Sorry for slow reply. I've had my Chief Engineer on other tasks. He used a product called Ultimate Sole, which I am unable to locate via a Google Search.

The Chief removed the sole and salon table finishing is a climate controlled environment with lots of room. I believe he placed the soul pieces and table on saw horses for easy, all around access. The Chief cautions that the teak veneer on these surfaces is "very thin" so sand lightly to prep the wood before sealing.
Thanks. Cheers, Mike

Media information

Album
BELLE
Added by
rpell1@msn.com
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata