the o'day 26 tall mast the best for the dollar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2010
non-yet hopefully a O'day 26 mn. soon
hello,
i recently found a 26 tall mast in wisconsin, i like the looks of the boat and i really like the minimalist attitude of the current owners. its been in fresh water all its life, and i assume the trailer is in good condition. the list price for the boat is 7900.00. i plan on sailing in fresh and salt water, the boat is a 1980. any help or advise would be great. i currently live in south dakota:D

Dec 8, 2006
Oday 26 Starr, SC
What you found is

hello,
i recently found a 26 tall mast in wisconsin, i like the looks of the boat and i really like the minimalist attitude of the current owners. its been in fresh water all its life, and i assume the trailer is in good condition. the list price for the boat is 7900.00. i plan on sailing in fresh and salt water, the boat is a 1980. any help or advise would be great. i currently live in south dakota:D
What you found is a keel 25, the 26 was not made until 1984 and then only in a swing keel.

$7900 is very high for 1980 25 unless it includes new trailer and motor. Fresh water is not a major factor on a well kept boat.

Also, you will get better and more responses if you post on "Ask Oday Owners".

Ed K

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.