how do you permanently remove yourself from this website?

Mar 20, 2015
C&C 30 Mk1 Winnipeg
You have no idea what you're talking about.
Actually I do but there ya go. OTOH you don't notice a joke when you see one.

You could have easily sent a private message to the administrators instead of posting a thread. That's how every conventional discussion board usually works.

Otherwise you would typically just stop posting, turn off notifications and never login again.

dmax

Jul 29, 2018
O'Day 35 Buzzards Bay
Actually I do but there ya go. OTOH you don't notice a joke when you see one.

You could have easily sent a private message to the administrators instead of posting a thread. That's how every conventional discussion board usually works.

Otherwise you would typically just stop posting, turn off notifications and never login again.
Actually Leeward, I think he got the joke and was speaking to the admin, in an attempt to piss him/her off and get banned, as you suggested :)

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Our friend @Kermit once said Hotel California rules apply. (We are programmed to receive .....) I think that fits here! :cool:
“You can check out anytime but you can never leave.”
I hardly ever log in anymore, mostly because I no longer own a sailboat. I rarely posted anything worthwhile for reading, anyway. But dang I had fun shooting the breeze with y’all! And I still love being remembered!!!
P.S. Can you tell where we went on our summer vacation?

Attachments

dLj

Mar 23, 2017
Belliure 41 Back in the Chesapeake
“You can check out anytime but you can never leave.”
I hardly ever log in anymore, mostly because I no longer own a sailboat. I rarely posted anything worthwhile for reading, anyway. But dang I had fun shooting the breeze with y’all! And I still love being remembered!!!
Looks like Alaska to me...

Nice photo...

dj

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Yes I can, but I believe your greatest challenge was trying to find Stanley Park in Vancouver BC. Did you ever manage to find it ?

When we last spoke (by finger), someone had directed you to go stand on the corner with a Starbucks on it and that's when I cautioned you that we have one corner in the downtown area that has four Starbucks, one on each corner.

I do hope you managed to get back home and you know it's always good to hear from you.

Kermit

Jul 31, 2010
AquaCat 12.5 17342 Wateree Lake, SC
Yes I can, but I believe your greatest challenge was trying to find Stanley Park in Vancouver BC. Did you ever manage to find it ?

When we last spoke (by finger), someone had directed you to go stand on the corner with a Starbucks on it and that's when I cautioned you that we have one corner in the downtown area that has four Starbucks, one on each corner.

I do hope you managed to get back home and you know it's always good to hear from you.
Yeah, sorry for not getting back with the outcome. We ended up giving up on Stanley Park from where we were. Sore knees and older age won out. Now if beer with Ralph Johnstone had been involved…
IMG_5508.jpeg

Jan 4, 2006
Hunter 310 West Vancouver, B.C.
Now if beer with Ralph Johnstone had been involved…
Dang. If I'd have known that, I could have got you over to my place in the mountains by just flashing you this :

1727142690964.png

Mind you, I don't think you'd have made your flight connection that night.