O'day 302 bow piece.

Ryan R

Apr 25, 2017
O'day 302 Watkins Glen
Does anyone know where I could find a replacement for the bow piece that the anchor line rolls over and holds the anchor as well.

Jan 1, 2006
Slickcraft 26 Sailfish
Almost any chandlery, or online sellers of marine hardware. Probably this website. If you want a drop in replacement you need to know the company and model number of he existing. If this will be a new installation you need to do some measuring. Here are some examples:

dmax

Jul 29, 2018
O'Day 35 Buzzards Bay
Actually shemandr, the bow piece on the 302 (I once owned one) is a custom cast aluminum piece (I think it's aluminum). I seriously doubt they are available any more but you should try DR Marine as they'd likely be the only hope. I did see one that was busted up and the owner bolted a generic bow roller on top of it - looked like crap. If yours is destroyed, you could search for a used one but you're probably looking at some custom work to make a replacement. May want to post a picture.

Ryan R

Apr 25, 2017
O'day 302 Watkins Glen
Correct it's part of the boat and thank you for the information. I was thinking of salvage yards if anyone has links.

Jan 7, 2011
Oday 322 East Chicago, IN
Correct it's part of the boat and thank you for the information. I was thinking of salvage yards if anyone has links.
Is it just the roller or do you need the whole aluminum stem fitting?

This is the one on my O’Day 322…

IMG_3440.png

Greg

jssailem

SBO Weather and Forecasting Forum Jim & John
Oct 22, 2014
CAL 35 Cruiser #21 moored EVERETT WA
I had this bow roller on my boat.
Now it sits in my garage.

1724094533433.jpeg

Looking for a home.

Jan 11, 2014
Sabre 362 113 Fair Haven, NY
If you have the pieces and money is not a big object you can have a new one cast by an aluminum foundry.