General Handbook

Feb 28, 2022
Catalina 22 12482 Champaign-Urbana, IL
The only copy of the General Handbook that I’ve been able to find is for purchase on Catalina Direct. It seems like this should be publicly available, but I’ll certainly buy it if it isn’t. Does anyone know of a PDF version of it that I can print?

Sep 14, 2014
Catalina 22 Pensacola, Florida
Got lots of others most were available as downloads when you join the catalina 22 organization at catalina22.org

ambler

Dec 7, 2013
catalina 22 11619 Watauga Lake, TN
The owner's handbook fro Catalina Direct is mostly instructions and information related to their products and is available on their website.

Feb 28, 2022
Catalina 22 12482 Champaign-Urbana, IL
Yeah I was kind of disappointed with that. While I like seeing what is in there, it is by no means an owners manual.

Sep 15, 2016
Catalina 22 Minnesota
@brockangelo the owners manual is easily found online. For technical resources the Tech manual form the C22 national association is the go too. Hundreds of pages of articles on repairs, upgrades, and maintenance items. Well worth the cost. I can't speak to the CD books as I have never had them.

AaronD

Aug 10, 2014
Catalina 22 9874 Newberg, OR / Olympia, WA
@brockangelo the owners manual is easily found online. For technical resources the Tech manual form the C22 national association is the go too. Hundreds of pages of articles on repairs, upgrades, and maintenance items. Well worth the cost. I can't speak to the CD books as I have never had them.
:plus: Definitely sign up for the C-22 national association and download that manual.