Stern rail for 26S

Aug 28, 2020
Macgregor 26M Newport Beach
Hello community,
Recently I purchased a 1992 Macgregor 26S. I'm thinking to add a stern rail set, any suggestion or idea where I can get a bolt on set?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Macgregor 26S Bedford
Hello community,
Recently I purchased a 1992 Macgregor 26S. I'm thinking to add a stern rail set, and suggestion or idea where I can get a bolt on set?
Thanks in advance!
Hello and congratulations on your new boat! I also just purchase a 92 26S. Your boat is beautiful. Did it come with those wooden cockpit cushion supports or did you make/buy them? I'd love to do the same to mine. Do you have any info or pictures on how it's done?

Thanks!

Apr 11, 2020
MacGregor 26s Scott's Landing, Grapevine TX
I have a stern rail from my '94 26S that I have removed and have no plans to re-install. If you can confirm compatibility, perhaps we should talk.

Jul 7, 2004
Hunter 30T Cheney, KS
I have a stern rail from my '94 26S that I have removed and have no plans to re-install. If you can confirm compatibility, perhaps we should talk.
Grab it! They are impossible to find!
Railmakers builds them but they are $$$

Aug 28, 2020
Macgregor 26M Newport Beach
Hello and congratulations on your new boat! I also just purchase a 92 26S. Your boat is beautiful. Did it come with those wooden cockpit cushion supports or did you make/buy them? I'd love to do the same to mine. Do you have any info or pictures on how it's done?

Thanks!
It came with the boat as is.
the previous owner made is own crafting since he is a carpender.
let me take so detail pictures to share with you for more idea.

srimes

Jun 9, 2020
Macgregor 26D Brookings
if cody_cody doesn't want it please let me know, I'd be interested as well.

Apr 11, 2020
MacGregor 26s Scott's Landing, Grapevine TX
Sorry, but cody_cody did want it and it has been delivered. The folks at Railmakers are great, so go to them first if you are considering buying new.