ODay 39 water tank level

May 1, 2019
oday 39 39 Jacksonville fl
Planning on installing on level gauges for my water tanks. Was wondering if anyone else has water level indication on their 39 water tanks and what they where using. At this point I am looking at going with simple swing arm sensor and gauge similar to a fuel level sensor, just not sure if there are any baffles in the original water tanks.
Thanks
Henry

Feb 26, 2004
Catalina 34 224 Maple Bay, BC, Canada
If you have more than one tank, why bother? Just keep only one tank valve open at a time (usually better for the pump, too). When one tank empties, switch over to the other and refill when you can.

May 1, 2019
oday 39 39 Jacksonville fl
If you have more than one tank, why bother? Just keep only one tank valve open at a time (usually better for the pump, too). When one tank empties, switch over to the other and refill when you can.
I like to keep them low for racing, and only fill up every so often when cruising would be nice to know where Im at with water. Just came back from cruising a couple weeks ago, and have a race next weekend.. I have no clue if the what the level is in the tanks..Always guessing, gets annoying.

Oct 7, 2008
Oday Oday 35 Chesapeake Bay
I have a 6 inch access port in my starboard tank and a low spot on the port side. I use the port a back up and keep it full. I can easily see the amount in the starboard side by opening the access port.