Looking for a Westerbeke 12B two part

Dec 30, 2020
Morgan 30 Severn River
I’m trying to track down a number 2 fuel line for a westerbeke 12B two motor (shared with a 10two motor as well as far as i understand). The part number is 033183. I’ve already contacted westerbeke and they don’t have it.

It’s been a very frustrating process to track down the stuff i need to get this thing running again and this is the last part! If anyone’s got suggestions on where to look or maybe another part that would work in its place, that would be much appreciated!

Nov 6, 2006
Hunter 34 Mandeville Louisiana
Ya might have luck taking the part to a good diesel pump shop.. They can usually fab up a new part for a lot less than the Westerbeke part.

Dec 30, 2020
Morgan 30 Severn River
Ya might have luck taking the part to a good diesel pump shop.. They can usually fab up a new part for a lot less than the Westerbeke part.
that’s a good idea! definitely going to look into this. I can’t imagine it would be that difficult of a part to make

Nov 3, 2018
Cape Dory, Albin 300ms Motorsailer, Vega Baltimore
Westerbeake took other manufactures engines and altered them for marine use. For example my W46 is a Mitsubishi 4DQ engine. If you can find out what block was used in the Westerbeake 12B you might be able to get the part through a tractor/ equipment engine source. You might ask Westerbeake but don’t be surprised if they won’t tell you.