Beneteau Spare Parts Website

mxwmxw

Apr 9, 2021
Beneteau Oceanis 38.1 Greenwich, CT
I'm a new Beneteau owner. What is the web address for the parts website? Sounds handy.

Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
The phone number seems functional this morning. Now said I’m 4th in line. After waiting some minutes, I still punched “5” and hung up. WI’ll see if they call...

May 17, 2004
Beneteau Oceanis 37 Havre de Grace

I get a certificate error, but can ignore that and move on. Looks like they’re using a certificate from one of their French servers for now, and that throws the error. They must still be putting the pieces back together but they’re getting there.

bmiley

Mar 3, 2021
Beneteau 36CC Boston
Yeah, still not completely up but looks like they are getting closer. Thats good news. I did finally get a call back from one of my requests, too bad I was in a meeting and couldn't pick up. Hopefully everything is completely up and running soon. :beer:

Jan 23, 2021
beneteau 323 Corpus Christi marina
I did get call back, at last. Customerservice guy was great. Tracked down my order and called back to answer my question.

Aug 20, 2013
Beneteau 311 Port Clinton, OH (Lake Erie)
I tried to log on today and last night. Last night and today I could log on in "incognito mode" in Chrome, but the site reports back "Our website is temporarily not available for maintenance. Pls apologize for this. It will be available again in a few minutes." If I try to log on not in incognito mode, the site reports back, in big red and white letters:

You have been blocked
You are unable to access this website

So, still out of commission.

Last edited: